About Medical Center, LLP
The physicians and staff of Medical Center, LLP want to be the hub of your healthcare needs. Our team of physicians has received designation as a Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH), which means you get coordinated, whole-person care so you live a happier and healthier life.
Since 1964, Medical Center, LLP has been a community of physicians, as our practice takes their ties to the local community seriously. Medical Center, LLP provides quality medical care for the whole family. We offer same-day appointments and accept walk-ins when unexpected problems arise. We are dedicated to meeting the healthcare needs of you and your family.
At Medical Center, LLP, we are committed to providing an exceptional level of care to you and your family that will exceed your expectations. We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect. Medical Center, LLP believes it is our duty to provide you with education and resources to enable you to make lifestyle and healthcare decisions that will optimize your well-being. We will work with you to minimize your risk of developing disease and to detect disease at early stages.
Services We Offer
Medical Center, LLP offers primary care, family medicine, women’s health, physicals, workers’ compensation care, and urgent care services for patients age two and up. One of our team of physicians can be your regular doctor, or you can come by when a sudden need arises.
We have a variety of on-site services to help us diagnose and treat your condition without sending you across town to wait in line. These diagnostic tools include:
- Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI)
- Medical wellness exams
- Flight, sport and DOT physicals
- Bone density testing
- Stress testing
- Full laboratory
- Drug screens
- Cardiovascular care
- Pulmonary function testing (PFT)
Why We Are Different
- We are community-based, and maintain a “small town” atmosphere. Our physicians and their families live here, and are proud to do their part making the community thrive.
- Most services our patients need are onsite.
- We provide a select team of board-certified physicians and technicians.
- We are working with NCQA to be a level three certified Patient Centered Medical Home.
- We offer urgent care and same-day appointments with extended hours, where our patients will see a physician on every visit.
- We offer secure electronic access to your medical records. Patient may request medication refills or schedule an appointment through our patient portal.
Being out and about in our community is important for our current and future patients. Our doctors want to share their medical knowledge with you and support a variety of health and awareness efforts going on in Dublin and surrounding communities, too. We believe that a healthy community is a happy community and we’re proud to be a part of what’s happening. Here are just a few of the events where you can find us:
- Community Health Fairs
- Relay for Life
- Charity Events
Diabetes classes are another big component of our educational outreach programs. If you would like to enroll in a class or have questions, please contact our office at (478) 272-7411. Our physicians are also available to speak at your next club meeting or group gathering, free of charge. Please call our office for more information.
To learn more about Medical Center, LLP call our office at (478) 272-7411, or request an appointment online.
Visit Our MRI Center
Our MRI center at our on-site facility, is fully equipped with a new MRI machine, enabling us to give our patients a quick and accurate diagnosis, and treat them accordingly.Learn More